CARDS AGAINST TRAGEDY
September 10, 2050
Empty your hand.
How to Play:
1. To play a card, your card must be a different card type than the one previously played.
2. A card with a dashed border is an OBJECT and a speckled border is an INTERVENTION.
3. The only way to play a card is to create a story that links the two cards.
4. After you have played your card, it is your opponents turn.
5. If you cannot play, draw a card and forfeit your turn.
6. If neither player can play, flip a card from the deck.
1. Deal 5 Cards amongst both players, set the deck in the middle.
2. Flip one card from the deck face up.